Don’t you just wish you could wear your slippers everywhere you went? Well, Reach For A Dream certainly does, and they are encouraging you to pull on those fluffy slippers and join them for an evening of great company, music, snacks, drinks, beauty, charity and rubbing shoulders with stunning models in designer wear and South African stars, all for a good cause!
The Reach for a Dream Foundation hosted their annual Slipper Day on the 2nd of August, and are now hosting a fashion show fundraiser on Saturday the 24th of August, as part of their National Slipper campaign.
[blockquote client_name=”JL”]All proceeds of the event will go toward making dreams come true for children suffering from life-threatening illnesses[/blockquote]
All proceeds of the event will go toward making dreams come true for children suffering from life-threatening illnesses.
– Saturday, 24th of August 2013
– Protea Hotel Manor, Hatfield, Pretoria
– The hotel is on the corner of Festival & Burnett Streets. The entrance to the hotel’s undercover parking area is in Festival Street and additional parking is provided at Interpark with the entrance in Hilda Street.
– Semi-formal, with your favourite pair of slippers!
– Tickets are sold at only R50 per person. All ticket proceeds will go to Reach For A Dream Foundation and tickets can be bought at the door.
– Please RSVP by sending the names and surnames of guests in your party to either 082 878 9385, or via e-mail on email@example.com so as to confirm your seats and avoid missing out on this exciting event.
[fancybox_image image_url=”https://justinlee.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Reach-For-Your-Slippers-2013.jpg” fancybox_url=”” width=”500″ height=”611.0469591993841″]
WHAT TO EXPECT
All guests attending the fashion show are encouraged to wear their slippers in support of Reach for a Dream’s National Slipper Campaign. There will be a prize for the person wearing the most creative slippers, so show us what you’ve got!
[blockquote client_name=”JL”]a prize for the person wearing the most creative slippers[/blockquote]
Doors will open at 18:30. Each guest will receive a goodie bag filled with surprises, after which they can mingle, enjoy a welcome drink, snacks and a cash bar.
This will be followed by a short word of welcome from Reach for a Dream, as well as the announcement of the winner of the most creative slippers, and of course, the fashion show.