It’s my birthday this Friday and I’m giving YOU a present!
Worth R5oo, the present I’m giving away is a Phottix Tetra wireless trigger and receiver set, which is great for novice photographers who are keen expand their creative range by using off camera flash in the creation of their images, or photographers who are looking to start a budget friendly wireless strobe system.
[blockquote client_name=”JL”] great for novice photographers [/blockquote]
I’ve been going through my gear and trying to streamline my carry bags, and the Tetra kit happens to be one of the items I’ve out grown. Because of the kit I currently use for lighting, I no longer use this equipment for lighting my images and have decided to pass these “training wheels” on to anyone who is looking to learn a bit more about off camera flash photography, also known as strobism. The wireless functionality of the kit allows you to shoot untethered from your camera, providing for a greater range of movement and unconstrained placement of your flash! For added value, this unit also allows for the triggering of studio strobes via the supplied PC sync cable.
All you have to do to win this awesome prize is do ONE of the following by
midnight of the 6th of December:
1. Tweet me (@justinleephotos) telling me how you would use the kit and include a link to this site (www.justinlee.co.za). Make sure you’re following so that I can DM you if you’re chosen as the winner.
2. Follow my facebook group (www.facebook.com/justinleephotos) and post a message on my wall telling me how you’d win. Start the post off with “I’d love to win a wireless trigger set from Justin Lee Photography”.
3. If you’re a Google+ user, add me to one of your circles (+Justin Lee), create a PUBLIC post, Don’t forget tag me in it, telling me how you would use the Tetra kit to help you create your next image.
For more info on how to use a wireless trigger, head on over to www.strobist.com
Be sure to read the terms and conditions!
*The closing date is now Midnight of 12/12/’12 coz I didn’t give enough time and also coz it’s 12/12/’12 dammit!
*Terms & Conditions
1. Because I am providing this prize out of my previously used gear, it is provided voetstoets / as is, and as such no claim can be made against myself or the manufacturer for any faults arising from the use of this equipment.
2. The equipment is in perfect working condition as at the time of writing.
3. Only South African residents may enter.
4. I will personally ship the prize to you, as such you will need to provide me with contact details should you be chosen as the winner.
5. No correspondence shall be entered into once the winner has been announced.